Student Enrollment Experience
Now that you have been admitted to the college, we want to SEE You at BCTC! This website is a portal to your student enrollment experience, abbreviated SEE.
We want your experience to be guided and informative, so we have included information and tools you should find useful to complete your enrollment. It is necessary to navigate fully through the portal and complete all information relevant to you.
On behalf of the entire college community, we want to extend a warm welcome and best wishes for your continued success. We hope you share our enthusiasm about your future at Bluegrass Community and Technical College!
Important: Submit transcripts and (if necessary) complete placement testing
- High school transcripts can be submitted online through Parchment. Please contact your high school counselor to request access to Parchment or to request your transcript.
- GED® transcripts can be requested from Kentucky Adult Education.
- Homeschool or online high school transcripts require a notarized signature and can be submitted in-person at any campus or through postal mail to the BCTC Cooper campus at 470 Cooper Drive, 119 Oswald, Lexington, KY 40506.
- College transcripts showing dual credit classes completed outside a KCTCS college can be submitted by contacting the college or university where you completed the classes.
- Test scores are usually posted on your high school transcript but they also can be submitted through ACT or SAT. We also accept COMPASS, Wonderlic, and KYOTE test scores. If test scores are not posted on your transcript, please contact the organization that administers the test to have your scores submitted.
Test scores are used to determine which classes you will take your first semester. Not sure if you need to take a placement test? Submit the Freshman Pre-Advising Form and we will let you know.
- Register for orientation by visiting Freshman Orientation Registration.
- Visit the User Account Center to setup your account.
- Once your account is setup, login and view your class schedule, grades, financial aid, and tuition payment information.
Students with a disability who require academic accommodations or other assistance should contact Disability Support Services (DSS) for an appointment as soon as possible to discuss documentation requirements, reasonable accommodations, and procedures for notifying instructors. To schedule an appointment on any BCTC campus, please call 859-246-6728.