Bluegrass Community & Technical College
Financial Aid Office
121 Oswald Bldg. / 470 Cooper Dr.
Lexington, KY 40506-0235
Financial Aid Walk-In Campuses
Newtown Campus – Suite 103 Classroom Building
Leestown Campus – Building C – OneStop
Cooper Campus – 121 Oswald Building
FINANCIAL AID PHONE NUMBERS
(855) 246-2477 (Office)
(859) 246-4698 (Fax)
- Monday: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Saturday: CLOSED
- Sunday: CLOSED
All students are welcome to walk-in to any of the offices on Lexington Campuses during normal hours to meet with a financial aid counselor on call.
Financial Aid Coordinators will be available to meet in person with students at the Danville, Georgetown, Lawrenceburg, and Winchester Campuses on certain dates.
Fall 2019 Schedule
- Danville Campus – Second and Fourth Thursdays
- Georgetown Campus – First and Third Thursdays
- Lawrenceburg Campus – Second and Fourth Tuesdays
- Winchester Campus - First and Third Tuesdays
To schedule an appointment, please visit our online scheduling system at https://bctcfinancialaid.as.me/.
Students that are unable to walk-in at a Lexington Campus may also schedule a video or phone appointment with a Financial Aid Counselor. Student must present at the Danville, Georgetown, Lawrenceburg, or Winchester Campuses.