Trane technologies awards scholarships to students enrolling at BCTC with a focus on Computer-Aided Drafting and Design (CADD).
Scholarship funds to provide full tuition and books are paid directly to the school.
If you have questions about the application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trane CAD Scholarship
Application due date: July 1, 2023
The scholarship will cover full tuition and books.
The payment is made directly to the college. The student will not be required to wait for reimbursement.
The scholarship will be renewable for the program's second year if the student maintains a 2.5 GPA or higher.
The students accepted into this program would also have the opportunity for a paid intern experience during the summer or as class schedules permit.
This program's goal is to provide education funding and hire graduates into full-time Design Engineering roles at Trane Technologies Lexington Design Center.
- DEADLINE for scholarship applications is July 1, 2023
- Refer to application process below for a list of the supporting documents needed (i.e., reference forms, evidence of GPA, etc.) Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- If any question does not apply to you in this application, please put N/A in the space.
- Type or print legibly. Illegible applications will be returned to you.
- You will be notified by phone or mail in June regarding the status of your application.
- If you have any questions about the application, contact Droederer@trane.com. The mission of the scholarship is to provide financial assistance to individuals for enrollment at Bluegrass Community & Technical College. The Scholarship principally targets Industrial Technology specializing in computer aided design.
Financial Assistance is based on academic performance, leadership potential, and participation in community volunteer hours.
Trane technologies awards scholarships based on a comprehensive process. Areas that are reviewed by the selection committee are but are not limited to the following: Academic Accomplishments, Community Service, References, and Personal Essay. Scholarship funds to provide full tuition and books are paid directly to the school.
- Applicants must be a permanent resident of the United States.
- Applicants must be completing or have completed high school successfully with a minimum unweighted GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Complete and pass a mechanical-based aptitude test.
- Two letters of recommendation, including one from an instructor or faculty advisor and one as a character reference.
- Excellence, Character, Leadership (Fully describe academic achievement and other leadership roles)
- Service to community & others (Detail participation in the arts/music, athletics, volunteerism, environmental/humanitarian groups, or other service organizations)
- Applicants must be accepted as a full-time student within the program for the upcoming academic semester.
- Applicants must complete and submit a Scholarship Application postmarked by Friday July 1, 2023.
Applications are due July 1, 2023
Applicants are notified if awarded a scholarship by August 1, 2023
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICANTS MUST PROVIDE:
- Completed application form.
- Official high school transcript in a sealed envelope from the institution.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A maximum 250-word essay related to Industrial Technology with the HVAC field.
- A letter of acceptance from Bluegrass Community & Technical College.
- Award notification will be given by August 1, 2023