10 Tips to Fight COVID-19
Governor Beshear's office released the following 10 tips to help you fight the spread of COVID-19.
- Stay Healthy at Home - Leave only for essential items such as groceries once a week.
- Avoid Crowds & Gatherings - Avoid crowds of any size, including home visits, recreational areas or crowded shopping.
- Practice Social Distancing - Maintain 6 feet between you and others at all times.
- Know When to Seek Care - Follow the "When to Seek Care" guidelines available at kycovid19.ky.gov.
- Stay Up-to-Date - Stay up-to-date through reliable sources such as kycovid19.ky.gov.
- Wash Hands & Surfaces - Use soap and warm water and wash hands for 20+ seconds. Frequently disinfect regularly used surfaces.
- Apply for Benefits - Kentucky has expanded unemployment benefits. If you have not applied, visit kcc.ky.gov.
- Prioritize Mental Health - Seek out virtual social opportunities and maintain a routine. Other practices can be found at kycovid19.ky.gov.
- Do Not Travel - The safest place for you and others is at home. Do not travel by car or plane.
- Report Non-Compliance - If you see individuals or businesses not complying with COVID-19 guidelines, report to the KYSAFER hotline at 1-833-KYSAFER.