Welcome to Online Learning with Bluegrass
We understand that you may have chosen to take a face-to-face class because your prefer that type of instruction to an online class. Unfortunately, to due to the ever-changing status and response to COVID-19, we must make some changes to ensure a safe and healthy community on campus.
We're providing the information below to assist with your work online until further notice. Your instructor and BCTC Online Learning are here for you.
What is Office 365 Student Advantage and how do I get it?
All KCTCS students who are currently enrolled in a course are eligible to install the full version of Office 365 Pro Plus on up to 5 devices for free. This includes PC, Mac, Apple tablets and phones, and Android tablets and phones. The software will continue to work as long as you are enrolled in at least one class at a KCTCS college.
Install Office on your PC or Mac
- Sign into your KCTCS student email through outlook.com
- Click the waffle icon at the top left of the screen (it is a grid of 3x3 dots), then
choose "Office 365 -->"
- Click the Install Office button at the top right and select Office 365 Apps
- A file will be downloaded to you computer
- Run the downloaded program
- Follow the on screen prompts to install Office
- After Office is installed, if prompted to log in, use your KCTCS email address and password
Install Office on your Apple or Android device
- Download the Office Mobile app from the app store
- Open the app and sign in with your KCTCS student email and password
NEED TO CONTACT US?
Bluegrass Online Learning
Bluegrass Student Service Center
Contact Bluegrass Online Learning or IT Support for further assistance.