We are available to faculty, staff, students, and other patrons to help make their library experience effective and productive. We offer many different kinds of reference assistance.
- find answers to specific questions you might have
- help you find useful resources for research or papers
- provide help using the library catalog
- point you to databases that might be useful in your research
- show you how to find journal articles in online databases
- provide training for library resources
- answer any other questions or concerns that you might have
If you need further reference assistance, please come to the BCTC Library.