This page provides links to information about Bluegrass Community and Technical College
as required by the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA) of 1965, as amended in 2008. Each topic listed either gives a brief description of
the federally required information that must be disclosed and explained how further
information may be obtained or it is hyperlinked to take you directly to the source
of the information.
Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
Contact the Office of the President for further information regarding accreditation and licensing.
Consumer Information on College Navigator Website
Diversity of Student Body
Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Information
Disability Services Available for Students
Financial Aid Information
Contact the Student Financial Aid Office for further information regarding financial aid.
Gainful Employment Disclosure Information
Graduation Rates (Student Right-to-Know Act)
BCTC awards no athletically-related financial aid, so graduation rates are not available.
Placement in Employment
Security on Campus
Office of Safety and Security homepage includes information regarding:
- Academic Building Access and Security
- Alcohol and Non-Medical Use of Drugs (Policies for possession, use and sale)
- Annual Campus Communication
- Crime Statistics
- Daily Incident Log
- Emergency Response and Evacuation Procedures
- How to Report Criminal Actions or Other Emergencies
- Law Enforcement Authority of Campus Security Personnel and Relationship with State
and Local Law Enforcement Agencies
- Prevention of Crimes
- Reportable Crimes
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Procedures after an Offense
- Harassment-Free Workplace
- KCTCS Sexual Misconduct Procedure
- Assessment and Investigation Process
- Student Responsibility Assessment and Resolution Process
- Titles of Persons or Organizations to Whom Students and Employees should Report
- Timely Reports to the Campus Community of Crimes Considered to be a Threat
Code of Student Conduct
The colleges of KCTCS are more than just educational institutions - they are vibrant
and diverse communities. Therefore, KCTCS strives to maintain an atmosphere of academic
freedom and personal respect that creates an environment in which all can be successful.
As part of this commitment, KCTCS has developed a Code of Student Conduct that serves
as a guide for student's responsibilities and rights within our academic community.
Teacher Preparation Report
- Report of the Preparation of Teachers:
- While BCTC is proud to offer several degree programs related to the field of education
(Education Preparation and Interdisciplinary Early Childhood Education), BCTC does
not prepare teachers for initial state certification or licensure.
Transfer of Credit Policy and Articulation Agreements
BCTC does not have a campus wide vaccination policy however specific program offerings
such as the Nursing program may maintain specific vaccination requirements for their
students. Please review the Program of Study pages for more information.