How to Apply
All students must agree to submit and pass background check and drug screening to be considered for enrollment. Students must also meet immunization requirements to prior to internship (PHA 150 and PHA 250). Financial aid and scholarships are available for eligible students.
In order to be considered by the Admissions Committee, each applicant must submit the following items before the published deadline (obtained from program coordinator admissions office):
- BCTC application;
- Official high school transcripts, a passing GED® official score report or evidence the student has completed a home school curriculum, subject both to the ability to benefit criteria for KCTCS financial aid purposes and to the KCTCS Assessment and Placement Policy;
- Official transcripts of all postsecondary education;
- ACT (or SAT) and/or, ASSET or COMPASS test results;
- Documentation of attendance at a Pharmacy Technology Admission Conference or an interview with the program coordinator or designee; and
- Completion of a selective admissions form.
Selection of students for the Pharmacy Technology program will be made by the President of the College or the President's designee, after considering the recommendations of an Admissions Committee. Once you are selected for admission by BCTC, you will be notified by email to reserve your seat. Official acceptance package will be mailed to you at the address that is listed on your student account.
Still have questions? Email our Program Coordinator Britteni Kane Clay at, firstname.lastname@example.org.