Program Effectiveness Data
BLUEGRASS RADIOGRAPHY & TECHNICAL COLLEGE RADIOGRAPHY PROGRAM (JRCERT # 0429) PROGRAM EFFCTIVENESS DATA
- Credentialing Examination Pass Rate (five-year average): The number of graduates who pass the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT) certification examination compared to the number of graduate who take the examination within six months of graduation.
|Graduating Class of||# of Examinees||# of Examinees Passing 1st attempt||% Passing First Time|
|5 year Average||95%|
|Graduating Class of||# of Examinees||# of Examinees Passing
||Radiation Protection||Equipment Operation and Quality Control||Image Acquisition and Evaluation||Imaging Procedures||Patient Care and Education||Total Scale|
|5 year Average||8.3||8.2||8.2||8.7||8.7||85|
|Graduating Class of:||# of Students Beginning||# of Core Students Completing||% Completing||# of Students Returning|
|Total Number of Students||102||81|
|Five Year Average||83%|
*The program reports JRCERT completion rate which includes students in the program after IMG 110.
- Job Placement Rate (Calculated Annually): the number of students that gained employment in the radiologic science within twelve months of graduation the number to the graduated and were activity seeking employment.
|Graduating Class of:||Total # of Students Graduating||# of Students Employed Within 12 Months
||# of Students Not Seeking Employment||% Employed|
|Total Number of Students||84||67||17|
|5 yr Employment Average||100%|
The JRCERT has defined "not actively seeking" employment as:
- Graduates fails to communicate with program officials after multiple attempts or
- Graduate is unwilling to seek employment that requires relocation or
- Graduate is unwilling to accept employment due to salary or hours or
- Graduate is on active military duty or
- Graduate is continuing education.
The JRCERT Programs Annual Report can be located at jcert.org