Program Effectiveness Data
BLUEGRASS RADIOGRAPHY & TECHNICAL COLLEGE RADIOGRAPHY PROGRAM (JRCERT # 0429) PROGRAM EFFCTIVENESS DATA
- Credentialing Examination Pass Rate (five-year average): The number of graduates who pass the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT) certification examination compared to the number of graduate who take the examination within six months of graduation.
|Graduating Class of||# of Examinees||# of Examinees Passing 1st attempt||% Passing First Time|
|5 year Average||92% (98 / 107)|
- Program Completion Rate (Calculated Annually): The number of students who complete the program within a cohort to the number who are enrolled in the cohort initially (IMG 201 – Cohort)
|Graduating Class of:||# of Students Beginning||# of Core Students Completing||% Completing||# of Students Returning|
|Total Number of Students||142||109|
|Five Year Average||77%||(109/142)|
*1 student returning from class of 2013
** The program reports JRCERT completion rate which includes students in the program after IMG 110. KCTCS reports completion rate for all students, which does not appear on this report (2016, 2017).
- Job Placement Rate (Calculated Annually): the number of students that gained employment in the radiologic science within twelve months of graduation the number to the graduated and were activity seeking employment.
|Graduating Class of:||Total # of Students Graduating||# of Students Employed w/in 12 months||# of Students not seeking Employment||% Employed|
|Total Number of Students||113||72||31|
|5 yr Employment Average||91%||(103/113)|
The JRCERT has defined “not actively seeking” employment as:
- Graduates fails to communicate with program officials after multiple attempts or
- Graduate is unwilling to seek employment that requires relocation or
- Graduate is unwilling to accept employment due to salary or hours or
- Graduate is on active military duty or
- Graduate is continuing education.
The JRCERT Programs Annual Report can be located at the following website: https://www.jrcert.org/find-a-program/