Attend BCTC’s Changing Classroom Cultures virtual conference
Published on Feb 9, 2022
LEXINGTON, KY – Bluegrass Community and Technical College’s (BCTC) Changing Classroom Cultures Conference will be held virtually on March 25, 2022. Anyone in the Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS) is invited to attend and submit a presentation proposal.
The conference focus is Renew, Refocus, Retain. Faculty and staff are invited to submit a proposal for a 50-minute session to share creative ideas and approaches to assist with engaging students, increasing employee knowledge, and developing motivation across the college in pursuit of renewal, refocusing, and retention.
Examples of potential topics:
- Student Success
- The New Norm of Education
- Mental health for Faculty and/or students
- Meeting the Needs of Today’s Students
- Creative Solutions in Changing Academic Environments
- Creating a Sense of Belonging
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Innovating Classrooms Through Diverse Expression
- Retaining Students in the New Normal
- QEP PACT
- Technology Tools in the classroom or Online
- Virtual Learning
- Instructional Design
Proposal Deadline: February 18, 2022.