BCTC ribbon cutting and dedication of The Den, renovated Eastern State historical laundry building
Published on May 20, 2022
BCTC, city, county and state officials will dedicate the newly renovated and expanded historical Eastern State Hospital laundry building. This facility on the BCTC Newtown Campus, The Den, houses services to students including admissions, advising, financial aid and more.
The ceremony is open to the public. Media release will follow event.
May 26, 2022, 10:00 a.m. EST
- Dr. Koffi Akakpo, President, BCTC
- Dr. Kris Williams, Chancellor, Kentucky Community and Technical College System
- Senator Ralph Alvarado, Kentucky Senate
- Senator Reginald Thomas, Kentucky Senate
- Representative George Brown Jr., Kentucky House
- Mayor Linda Gorton, City of Lexington
- Councilman James Brown, Council District 1
- Lt. Governor Jacqueline Coleman, Commonwealth of Kentucky
BCTC Newtown Campus, 500 Newtown Pike, Lexington, KY