Bluegrass Workforce Scholars Program
- Between the ages of 16-24*?
- A U.S. citizen/legal resident/DACA eligible?
- In need of Financial Assistance?
- Interested in gaining career skills?
- A first-semester student or a returning student in their first semester?
*upper-age limit may be waived for individuals with a documented disability.
- Full-Tuition Assistance
- Books and Supplies
- Transportation Assistance
- Individualized Support Services
- Career Readiness/Job Placement
Choose from programs that will give you the skills and certifications you need for employment in high-demand fields, including:
Healthcare, Computer and Information Technology, HVAC Technology, Construction, Criminal Justice, Electrical Technology, Equine Studies, Industrial Maintenance, Medical Information Technology, Welding, and more!
Interested? Let us know!
Your first step toward building a better future? Complete this interest form about free career training with the Bluegrass Workforce Scholars Program! If you, or someone you know, would like to learn more about the program, fill out and submit the form and one of our counselors will reach out to help start the application process.
Or contact us directly:
William "Mazden" Tyler