Involved, connected students lead our community and are the best advocates for our college. You have the inside scoop on the best study spots, important campus resources, and life as a BCTC student. theCREW was created to give driven students the opportunity to help BCTC in its marketing and social media efforts while earning great professional experience.
CREW stands for Create, Represent, Engage, and Welcome, each of which is a core element to what a member does. Create content for social media, Represent the college in promotional materials, Engage our students on social media, and Welcome new and prospective students by showing them how great BCTC is!
What are the benefits of joining?
theCREW is a student-focused program, meaning that we want YOU to get the most out of your membership! By joining theCREW you:
- Get to connect with other students
- Get to connect with college faculty and staff
- Share your voice with prospective students and the BCTC community
- Will be able to network with top decision makers
- Will be able to earn exclusive gear
- May be able to get a paying position as a Work Study
What will I do as a member?
From attending college events, to making social media posts, there is something for everyone! Members are expected to complete at least 2 to 3 challenges per month. Members are encouraged to work at their own pace, but due dates or time limits may apply to certain activities. Examples include:
- Write social media copy for BCTC's Social Media.
- Attend events and unleash your inner photographer.
- Take part in marketing research projects.
- Help show potential students just how exciting being a student at BCTC is!
Ready to join? Complete the interest form and we'll be in touch.
Find Us on Flickr
View photos of our members, past events, and initiatives in our Flickr Collection (new window).
Student Organization Advisors
By-Laws and Constitution