Applications are now being accepted for May 2019 graduation. The deadline to apply for a May 2019 degree is Friday, February 8, 2019.
August 2018, December 2018, and May 2019 students will all participate in the May 2019 Commencement Ceremony. Details will be announced in the Spring 2019 term.
Applications for Graduation
Please see your advisor to prepare and submit a graduation application and an audit to the Student Records Office by the deadline stated above.
- Applications will only be accepted with an audit sheet and the advisor's signature.
- Administrative Office Technology
- Air Conditioning Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Biotechnology Laboratory Technician
- Business Administration Systems
- Business Management and Marketing
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Aided Drafting and Design
- Computer and Information Technologies
- Computer and Information Technologies (for students that began Fall 2018 and after)
- Computer and Information Technologies (for students that began Fall 2017 and after)
- Computer and Information Technologies (for students that began Spring 2017 or before)
- Computerized Manufacturing and Machining
- Construction Technology
- Cosmetology and Esthetician
- Criminal Justice
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Hygiene
- Education - Educator Preparation
- Electrical Technology
- Energy Technologies
- Engineering and Electronics Technology
- Environmental Science Technology
- Equine Studies
- Filmmaking and Cinematic Arts
- Fire/Rescue Science Technology
- GOTS for Police Academy
- Human Services
- Industrial Maintenance Technology
- Information Management and Design
- Integrated Engineering Technology
- Interdisciplinary Early Childhood Education
- Kentucky Medication Aide
- Medicaid Nurse Aide
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Information Technology
- Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging Technology
- Nursing - RN
- Paramedic - EMS
- Pharmacy Technology
- Practical Nursing
- Respiratory Care
- Supply Chain Management
- Surgical Technology
- Theatre - AFA
- Welding Technology
- Please see your advisor. They will help with an unofficial audit to make sure you are ready to apply.
- Submit the online graduation application by the deadline stated above.
- Please keep the paper records (including the audit) from the advisor for yourself. The Student Records Office will contact you if we need further information.
If you have any questions concerning graduation feel free to contact us at email@example.com