Personal counseling services are free and confidential for all registered BCTC students. We are available to assist students with handling a variety of issues that may or may not be classroom related.
BCTC Counseling services are available to assist students in handling a variety of issues:
- Problems forming relationships
- Lack of satisfaction with current relationships
- Loss of relationships (through death, divorce, break-ups, moving away)
- Family problems
- Being different from others due to ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, race
- Experiencing violence now or in the past
- Problems related to alcohol or other substance use
- Rape/sexual assault
- Problems with eating or body image
- Adjusting to college
- Adjusting to a new culture
- Wanting to learn to make healthier life choices
- Having a general sense of "not feeling like myself"
- Having a general feeling of unhappiness or unease
- Confusion about identity, who or what you want to be
- Career and major exploration
Personal counseling services are free and confidential to all registered BCTC students.
|Monday||8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
*Appointments may be made outside of these hours. Please contact us to arrange a time.
- Cooper Campus
AT Building Room 102
- Leestown Campus
By Appointment Only
- Newtown Campus
Science Education Center, Room 101