We're here to help all students in any way we can. We have Counseling services for personal reasons and academic reasons.
At BCTC, student's academic and personal success is our mission.
BCTC Counseling services are available to assist students in handling a variety of issues:
- Problems forming relationships
- Lack of satisfaction with current relationships
- Loss of relationships (through death, divorce, break-ups, moving away)
- Family problems
- Being different from others due to ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, race
- Experiencing violence now or in the past
- Problems related to alcohol or other substance use
- Rape/sexual assault
- Problems with eating or body image
- Adjusting to college
- Adjusting to a new culture
- Wanting to learn to make healthier life choices
- Having a general sense of "not feeling like myself"
- Having a general feeling of unhappiness or unease
- Confusion about identity, who or what you want to be
- Career and major exploration
Personal counseling services are free and confidential to all registered BCTC students.
|Monday||8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
*Appointments may be made outside of these hours. Please contact us to arrange a time.
- Cooper Campus
AT Building Room 102
- Leestown Campus
By Appointment Only
- Newtown Campus
Science Education Center, Room 101