Ready to Work
Assistance for Low-Income Parents
Ready to Work (RTW) is a partnership between the Kentucky Community and Technical College System and the KY Cabinet for Health & Family Services, Department for Community Based Services.
RTW is designed to assist low-income parents that are one of the following:
- Enrolled at a KCTCS institution
- A former KCTCS student seeking employment
- Working with Kentucky Skills U or on a high school diploma
- Have a barrier to enrolling at KCTCS, such as student debt.
- Support as you balance family, work, and school
- Work study opportunities that do not reduce certain public benefits
- Advocacy and mentoring
- Access to daycare and transportation assistance
- Employment skills training
Contact your college RTW Staff to see if you may be eligible for RTW services. Funding for this program is provided by the Kentucky Department for Health and Family Services, Department for Community Based Services.
- Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Cooper, Newtown and Winchester Campuses
323 Oswald Building
470 Cooper Drive
Lexington, Ky 40506-0235
Leestown, Danville, and Lawrenceburg Campuses
Ready to Work Coordinator
Bluegrass Community and Technical College
164 Opportunity Way
Lexington, KY 40511