Forms and Steps to Enroll
BCTC offers high school students the opportunity to enroll in college courses that count for high school and college credit, getting you where want to be after high school faster.
If you are a current BCTC Dual Credit student and you would like to finish your degree at BCTC after high school graduation, please complete the Dual Credit to BCTC Freshman form.
Dual Credit Classes
- Speak with your high school guidance counselor to see if you qualify
- Complete the BCTC admissions application at bluegrass.kctcs.edu click on "Start Your Application"
- To enroll in classes;
- located at your high school, speak with your guidance counselor
- located at a BCTC Lexington Campus or online, please complete the pre-advising form.
- located at an extended BCTC campus please call:
- Danville Campus (859) 246-6860
- Georgetown Campus (859) 246-6658
- Lawrenceburg Campus (859) 246-6850
- Winchester Campus (859) 246-6595
- Complete the Dual Credit Enrollment Agreement form online
- If you have questions, please contact the Dual Credit office at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel you need to withdraw, please fill out our Dual Credit Student Withdrawal Form and send it to email@example.com.