Bluegrass Community & Technical College Foundation
Bluegrass Community & Technical College Foundation (Foundation) is a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization that supports the mission and goals of Bluegrass Community and Technical College (BCTC).
Established in 2005, the Foundation manages assets totaling $3 million, awarded over $300,000 in scholarships during the 2020-2021 academic year, and raises funds for program support, capital improvements, and faculty development. The generosity of our donors has helped create a learning environment that rivals that of any four-year institution.
The Foundation plays an essential role in the growth of BCTC and its service to the community. The Foundation promotes interest in and philanthropic support of the college.
To learn more about the BCTC Foundation, review our profile on GoodGiving.net!
- Dr. Koffi Akakpo
- President & CEO, BCTC
- John Albright
- President, Caldwell Stone
- Joe Arnold
- Area President, Whitaker Bank
- Brenda Considine
- Clark County Public Schools
- Ronald Fentress
- Anderson County School Superintendent (retired)
- Nancy Fulks
- Age International (retired)
- Claudia Goggin
- VP Engineering and Operations, nGimat LLC
- Connie Harvey
- Chief Operating Officer, SVP (retired), Xerox Corporation
- Christie Hockensmith
- Vice President, The Hockensmith Agency
- Terri A. (Thompson) Jones
- Vice President, Central Bank
- Mark Manuel
- Executive Director, BCTC Foundation
- Suniti Mujumdar
- Manager, Educational Initiatives, Alltech, Inc.
- Katy Neyhouse
- Vice President & Trust Officer, WealthSouth
- Dr. Jacobus "Coos" Ockers
- Financial Advisor (retired), Central Bank / Raymond James
- Ron L. Walker, Jr.
- Asst. U.S. Attorney, U.S Department of Justice
- Richard Webb
- Executive Director (retired), Harrodsburg/Mercer Co. Industrial Development Authority