Bluegrass Community & Technical College Foundation
Bluegrass Community & Technical College Foundation (Foundation) is a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization that supports the mission and goals of Bluegrass Community and Technical College (BCTC).
Established in 2005, the Foundation manages assets totaling $3 million, awarded over $300,000 in scholarships during the 2020-2021 academic year, and raises funds for program support, capital improvements, and faculty development. The generosity of our donors has helped create a learning environment that rivals that of any four-year institution.
The Foundation plays an essential role in the growth of BCTC and its service to the community. The Foundation promotes interest in and philanthropic support of the college.
- Connie Harvey, Chair
- Richard Webb, Vice Chair
- Claudia Goggin, Treasurer
- Christian Hockensmith, Secretary
- Brenda Considine, Development Committee Chair
- Katy Neyhouse, Governance Committee Chair
- Dr. Koffi Akakpo, President & CEO
- W. Mark Manuel, Executive Director
- John Albright
- Joe Arnold
- Ronald “Sonny” Fentress
- Nancy Fulks
- Florence S. Huffman
- Suniti Mujumdar
- Dr. Jacobus “Coos” Ockers
- Terri Stein
- Elizabeth Swartz
- Ron L. Walker, Jr.