Institutional Planning, Research, and Effectiveness
The Office of Institutional Planning, Research, and Effectiveness (IPRE) serves to advance the mission of Bluegrass Community and Technical College through:
- strategic planning;
- collection, analysis, and reporting of institutional data;
- assessment and evaluation of programs and services.
IPRE provides information to enable data-based decision making with the purpose of increasing student success and institutional quality.
- Fast Facts
- Strategic Plan
- Surveys and Reports
- Human Subjects Review Board
- Data Request
Fall 2021 Enrollment and 2021-2022 Credentials Awarded
|FTE (TTL Credit Hours / 15)||5,875|
|Two or More Races||408||4.2%|
Surveys and Reports
The links listed below will open in a new window. You must be a BCTC employee to access this content.
- CCSSE Survey Results - 2018
- Graduating Student Survey Results - 2018-2019
- Graduating Student Survey Results - 2019-2020
- Student Satisfaction Survey Results - 2019
- Work Climate Survey Results - 2018
Access Annual Data Feedback Reports through the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) website (new window).
For surveys and reports from previous years, contact BCTC's Office of Institutional Planning, Research, and Effectiveness.
Planning and Assessment calendar
Strategic Planning, Annual Priorities, Annual Plans, Program Health Reviews, Student Learning Outcomes, Performance Planning & Evaluation (PPE)
Updated September 22, 2020
- Annual priorities set by LET.
- Units develop annual plans and document in AIM (related to Strategic Plan and Annual Priorities).
- Employees and Supervisors develop PPE's (related to Unit Annual Plans).
- 30: Student Learning Outcomes for Technical Programs documented in AIM.
- Unit annual plans - supervisors review in AIM.
- Program Health Reviews for technical programs - IPRE compiles data in AIM.
- Program Health Reviews - coordinators review data and add information in AIM.
- Program Health Reviews - Coordinators add summary and comments in AIM.
- Mid-year review of PPE's (optional).
- Program Health Reviews - Assistant Deans begin adding comments in AIM.
- Mid-year review of unit annual plans by coordinators (optional).
- Program Health Reviews - Assistance Deans finalize comments in AIM; Academic Deans begin adding comments in AIM.
- Annual priorities - progress reviewed by LET.
- 28: Program Health Reviews - Academic Deans finalize comments in AIM.
- Program Health Reviews - VP begins adding comments in AIM and identifying any programs for additional review.
- APT Planning retreat - review progress on Annual Priorities for current year; plan for next year.
- Program Health Reviews - programs in current year cycle submit data to KCTCS/CPE (dates subject to change by CPE/KCTCS).
- Complete PPE's; send signed original to HR
- Develop Annual Priorities outcomes report - LET, IPRE.
- 31: Document results on Student Learning Outcomes in AIM.
- 31: Document outcomes on unit annual plans in AIM.
- Planning for next year's unit annual plans and PPE's.
- 30: Program Health Reviews - VP finalizes comments in AIM and list of programs for additional review (if applicable).
September - October
- Strategic Plan Progress Report completed by IPRE.