Transcripts | BCTC


Looking for your official college transcript? It’s easy to get one—and we’re here to help.

A transcript is the complete record of your academic work at the college(s) you took your dual credit classes. It lists your classes, your grades, and your degree (when you earn it). You’ll need an official transcript to transfer to another college or university, and you might need one if you’re applying for a job. 

Currently Enrolled Students

Please submit your request here using your Self Service account.


Bluegrass Community and Technical College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. This is the fastest way to get your transcript delivered, and you can choose your delivery method. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.

  • To order an official transcript(s) login to the National Student Clearinghouse secure site

  • All KCTCS schools have access to view or print any KCTCS transcripts. Please do not request a KCTCS transcript to be sent to another KCTCS school.

  • We recommend you wait until your final grade has been posted before ordering your official transcript. 

  • The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. Cost will vary depending on the delivery method chosen. Base cost is $5.00 per transcript with a $2.90 per transaction processing fee.

  • Transcripts will be processed by our office 3-5 days after the order is received from the Clearinghouse. Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also check order status and history online.

  • A transcript mailed through the United States Postal Service may take up to 10 business days to reach its destination.


You are able to request your official transcript to be printed in-person, but for admissions purposes, many colleges will only accept transcripts that are sent directly from the school.

Transcripts can be requested in-person at the following locations:

  • Newtown Campus: The Den
  • Cooper Campus: Oswald Building, Room 203