AnnouncementsThe Cooper Campus Bookstore is Permanently Closed.
Leestown Campus Bookstore
164 Opportunity Way
Lexington, KY 40511-2623
Hours between August 9, 2021 to August 27, 2021
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- Special Hours (only on Saturday, August 14, 2021): 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Regular bookstore hours will resume for the semester beginning August 30, 2021.
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Newtown Pick Up Location
Available from 8/16/21-8/20/21, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. for orders placed online through the bookstore.
If you rented a book from the BCTC Bookstore and want to return it, please follow the instructions below.
- Rental return due date has been extended to 6/15/20 and no late charges will apply until August.
- On Wednesday, 5/6/20, you received an email with your rental ORDER NUMBER, rental titles to be returned, and link to your FREE UPS SHIPPING LABEL. Please use this link to print your free label and package your books for return to the BCTC Bookstore. At this time, this is the preferred method to return your rentals.
- If the free UPS option does not work for you, you will be notified when the BCTC campus opens to the public. After the campus reopens to the public, you may bring your rental books to campus for check-in.
- Check your spam folder if you do not see your rental return email in your Inbox of the email account used to rent the book.
- You may use UPS to find where to drop off an outgoing UPS package.
- If you would like to sell books back (that are not rented), you will find information
on our bookstore home page (BCTC Bookstore- Leestown) for remote buyback, or we may recommend that you wait until our store reopens to
the public so that you can sell back in person.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Stay strong, finish strong, you can do it!