Bluegrass Community & Technical College Foundation
Bluegrass Community & Technical College Foundation (Foundation) is a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization that supports the mission and goals of Bluegrass Community and Technical College (BCTC).
Established in 2005, the Foundation manages assets totaling $3 million, awarded over $300,000 in scholarships during the 2020-2021 academic year, and raises funds for program support, capital improvements, and faculty development. The generosity of our donors has helped create a learning environment that rivals that of any four-year institution.
The Foundation plays an essential role in the growth of BCTC and its service to the community. The Foundation promotes interest in and philanthropic support of the college.
- Katy Neyhouse, Chair
- Christian Hockensmith, Vice Chair
- Nancy Fulks, Treasurer
- Claudia Goggin, Secretary
- Elizabeth Swartz, Development Committee Chair
- Suniti Mujumdar, Governance Committee Chair
- Dr. Greg Feeney, Acting BCTC President & CEO
- W. Mark Manuel, Executive Director
- John Albright
- Joe Arnold
- Ronald “Sonny” Fentress
- Florence S. Huffman
- David Kelly
- Mara Maybry
- Dr. Jacobus “Coos” Ockers
- Bill Simpson
- Terri Stein
- Ron L. Walker, Jr.