Student Photo IDs
FREE BCTC Student Photo IDs at one of the locations below based on where students are currently taking classes. Please call for hours of operation and to ensure equipment is working at any of the campuses.
Your first photo ID is free. Replacements are $10, please pay in the Student Billing Office and bring the receipt as proof of payment.
- You must have a government Photo ID & BCTC/KCTCS ID number
Cooper Campus, Oswald Building (OB) 247
- Please wait 5-10 business days after scheduling your classes so you will be in the system.
Students at the Cooper campus location must wait until the dates listed below, based on which semester you begin classes.
- Fall August 1 or next business day
- Spring January 1 or next business day
- Summer May 1 or next business day
If you schedule your classes after these dates, please wait 5-10 business days to be in the Cooper campus Student Photo ID system.
Please note, this Cooper campus office is closed during Student Activities and/or Student Government Association events.
Call or schedule appointment:
Newtown SEC room 101A
or by appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Please call the given number for the locations above or email Regina.Shank@kctcs.edu
Common uses for BCTC Student Photo IDs:
- BCTC Identification
- BCTC & UK Libraries
- Lextran Class Pass
- KY River Foothills Transportation
- KY River Foothills Winchester/Clark County Transit
- UK E-store Services (Recreation, & more) /Dining plan
- Various vendor discounts (movies, cell phones, hardware/software, restaurants & any businesses that offers a college/university discount)