Financial Aid Forms
- Begin the verification process by logging into Student Self Service at this link using
your Username and Password:
- Upon login, click the Tasks tile:
- If selected for Verification you will have the following task. Click anywhere on the
task to open the task details pane
- Once inside the Task Details section, read the entire section carefully, then go back
and click the blue text to open a new tab and begin submitting the Verification Worksheet.
- You will be presented with another login screen. Re-enter your username and password
here. Note that your email address is NOT your username. Your username should be like
- Now read carefully and fill in the Verification Worksheet to match your situation.
- At the end of the first page make sure to check the box and click the Continue button
to proceed to page 2:
- Continue filling out the questions on Page 2, then sign your worksheet by typing your
full name. You can now provide any needed attachments. If attachments are needed but
you cannot provide them now, they will need to be completed later via your To Do List
in PeopleSoft Student Self Service. Verification cannot be completed until all requested
documents have been received. Please check your PeopleSoft To Do List often for messages
regarding important actions you may be required to perform.
Optional Attachments Page. If not provided at the time of Verification Worksheet submission, any required attachments will be listed as To Do List items in your PeopleSoft Self Service.
Dependent Students will receive an email at the address provided on Page 1 requiring you to print the email and complete the bottom section as indicated. Your parent must read the worksheet you submitted, then you and your parent must complete the parent signature form. Important: Upload the entire email signature page to us. The form you upload must contain the section that includes all the language beginning at Certifications and Signatures and must include the entire section that has been completed and signed IN INK by yourself and your parent. Failure to provide the required information will result in delays in processing your verification.
Federal Work-Study Forms
- How to Submit Your FWS Timesheet (PDF)
- 2021-2022 Federal Work Study Request Form (PDF)
- 2021-2022 Federal Work Study Job Description (PDF)
Scholarship and External Award Forms
- BCTC Online Scholarship Application
- Additional Resources Form - use this form to report any external scholarships, waivers and/or 3rd Party payments