The 2024-2025 BCTC Scholarship Application will be available from November 15, 2023-October 1, 2024.
Priority Date: March 1, 2024
(to receive priority consideration for scholarship eligibility students must submit a complete 24-25 scholarship application by March 1st. Applications can still be submitted after priority date for scholarship eligibility consideration.)
Apply for scholarships
Complete ONE online scholarship application to be considered for all BCTC Scholarships! The BCTC Scholarship Application has two parts: the (1) KCTCS General Application and the (2) BCTC Conditional Application.
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for a “financial need” scholarship. For the 2024-2025 BCTC Scholarship Application complete the 2024-2025 FAFSA (available by January 1, 2024).
Contact the Financial Aid Office at BL-Scholarship@kctcs.edu for questions.
Tips before you begin
- The BCTC Scholarship Application works best in the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge.
- Admission to BCTC is required to complete the BCTC Scholarship Application. To apply for admissions, complete the admissions application.
- Once in the Scholarship Application, go to the “Applicants and Administrators” tab. Sign in using your KCTCS username and password. Remember to include @kctcs.edu (example: JDOE0001@kctcs.edu). First time BCTC students can access their username and password a few days after being admitted to the college.
- If you need help with your login information, please contact BL-ITSupport@kctcs.edu
Bluegrass offers a variety of scholarship opportunities that vary from general to program specific.
Although some scholarships are awarded based on financial need and/or GPA, many scholarships have other criteria. Please review scholarship opportunities below.
Other Scholarship/Fund Opportunities
There are many websites available to students with useful scholarship information. Visit the following websites to search for scholarship opportunities.
- ASPIRE (Academic Support Program Inspiring to Reach Excellence) Interest Form
- Federal Student Aid
- First Generation Women Achievers of the Bluegrass
- Karen and Stanley Pigman Engineering Technology Fund
- Microsoft Cybersecurity Scholarship Program - Last Mile Education Fund
- Science to Success Scholarship
- UK-BCTC Joint Engineering Program - Toyota Diversity Scholarship
- TC Energy Scholarship
- Work Ready Kentucky
Scholarship Search Engines
- Fast Web
- FinAid scholarships
- Sallie Mae
- U.S. Department of Labor’s FREE scholarship search tool