Third Party Sponsorships | BCTC

Third Party Sponsorships

Third Party payment arrangements must be made in advance of payment deadlines. Please contact BCTC in order to give the college ample time to process the necessary Third Party documentation. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of your registration.

The Third Party payment contact for BCTC is the Bursar's Office;
Phone: (859) 246-2477
Fax: (859) 246-4665

Authorizations and or purchase orders should be presented to the Third Party Office on or before registration every semester. If your authorization is for more than the present semester (e.g. multiple semesters) inform the Third Party Representative after you have registered. Authorizations may be faxed, mailed, emailed from your sponsor, or presented in person. The funds will not be applied without the paperwork.

You are responsible for payment of your tuition & fees if the authorization is not received before the first official day. An authorization my be presented later in the semester if you sponsor is waiting for grades. Once the authorization is received and applied to your account, a refund will be generated for those students who have already paid with personal funds.

You are responsible for all applicable penalties (reinstatement fees, etc.). Your classes may be cancelled if the authorization is not presented by the published payment deadline.

Account adjustments (corrections, sponsor disallowances, etc.) can create a balance on your account at any time. You must pay any balance that is not covered by your sponsor. Holds will be placed on your account for any outstanding balance.

Please keep your address and phone number current. This information can be updated by visiting the Records Office.


Vocational Rehabilitation

Please have all information (grades, schedules) in to your Vocational Rehabilitation counselor before the beginning of each semester. The counselor will send the authorization forms to the BCTC Third Party Representative. Book requests should go through the Barnes and Noble bookstore at the BCTC campus you are attending.

Veterans Rehabilitation

Students with GI Bill® benefits should visit the BCTC Veterans Affairs office. The BCTC VA Representative is located at the Leestown Road Campus in Building C-118. The street address for this campus is 164 Opportunity Way, Lexington KY 40511.

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at

Kentucky KRS Scholarships and Tuition Waivers and Wards of the State

Police Officer & Firefighters, Donovan Scholarships, Adopted & Foster Child

Students will need to submit their completed paperwork to the BCTC Admissions Office each semester prior to the published payment deadline.

For assistance please visit the BCTC admissions office which is located at the Cooper Road Campus in room 117 of the Oswald Building. The street address for this campus is 470 Cooper Drive, Lexington KY 40506.


National Guard, Fort Knox, and Army Reserves

Authorization forms need to be sent to the BCTC District Third Party Representative located at the Cooper Dr. Campus, Business Affairs Office, room 215 Oswald Bldg. If you have any further questions you can contact her at (859) 246-6277.

State and Federal Agencies

Workforce Investment Act/Department of Correction/Department of Justice/Cabinet for Families and Children/Cabinet for Health Services/Other State and Local Municipalities

The above students should have their authorizations for tuition reimbursement into the BCTC Third Party Representative, two weeks before classes begin. If authorization also covers books, please take a copy of the authorization to the Barnes & Noble On-Campus Bookstore at the time that you purchase your books.


Employees receiving tuition reimbursement benefits should turn in your forms to the BCTC District Third Party Representative located in room 215 of the Oswald Bldg. The Authorization forms can be faxed or emailed. Fax (859) 246-4665, email

Once the authorization has been received by the Third Party Representative your sponsoring agency will be invoiced after the last add/drop of each semester.

If a balance remains, a bill will be sent to you.

If adjustments are made that create a balance on you account, we will send you a bill. If the adjustment creates a credit balance, a refund will be generated to the appropriate party.

All Vendor/Sponsor Authorizations for tuition reimbursement must clearly state student s name, social security number, term(s) covered, what is and is not covered, contact person s name, phone number, fax number and billing address.

If an authorization has been honored and the student is terminated from your agency, you should seek reimbursement from the student.

Payment is due within 30 days from date of invoice.

Authorizations will not be contingent upon grades, attendances, etc.

Always notify the College Third Party Representative immediately of changes to.