NBS Payment Plan
Bluegrass Community & Technical College (BCTC) is pleased to offer Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS) plan as a convenient way to help you meet your educational expenses. NBS is a tuition management plan that provides you with a low cost option for budgeting tuition and other educational expenses. It is not a loan program. You have no debt, there are no interest or finance charges assessed, and there is no credit check. Please see below for additional charges to enroll in the NBS payment plan.
It’s Easy to Enroll:
- Go to Student Self Service and Log in
- Choose the Student Center tile
- Select Make a Payment
- Select Pay All Charges then click Next
- Select Setup Official Payment Plan then click Next
- Select Setup Payment Plan
- Enroll in payment plan
Please note: your payment plan doesn’t go into effect until you submit the agreement and receive a confirmation.
Cost to Participate
A $25 nonrefundable enrollment fee will be charged per semester (ACH & Credit or DebitCard).
A $30 returned payment fee will be accessed if a payment is returned to Nelnet Business Solutions.
Fall 2018 Payment Plan available on July 1, 2018
|Last Day to enroll||Required down payment||Number of payments||Months of payments|
|*July 27||None||4||Aug-Nov 20|
|*Aug 8||25%||3||Sept-Nov 20|
|*Oct 11||50%||2||Oct-Nov 20|
Spring 2019 Payment Plan available on October 1, 2018
|Last day to enroll
||Required down payment||Number of payments||Months of payments|
|*Dec 28||None||4||Jan-Apr 20|
|*Jan 4||25%||3||Feb-Apr 20|
|*Mar 11||50%||2||Mar-Apr 20|
Summer 2019 Payment Plan available on March 1, 2019
|Last day to enroll||Required down payment||Number of payments||Months of payments|
|*May 9||25%||3||May-July 20|
|*May 20||50%||2||June-July 20|
*Students who have not paid their tuition and charges or arranged for a payment plan
on or before the college's required payment date are subject to having their registration
cancelled for non-payment. Consult your local college business office for college-specific
required payment dates.
Note: Enrollment fee & down payments are processed immediately and scheduled monthly payments are processed on the 20th of each month.
You may budget your tuition and fees one of two ways:
Automatic Bank Payment (ACH) - ACH payments are payments that you authorize NBS to process directly with your financial institution. It is simply a bank-to-bank transfer of funds that you have pre-approved for your expenses at Bluegrass Community & Technical College. Payments may be made from either your checking or savings account. Payments are processed on the 20th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
- Debit or Credit Card Option - If you elect to use this option, your monthly payment will be automatically charged to the debit/credit card you designate on the 20th of each month until the balance is paid in full. This option may enable you to take advantage of various bonus programs offered by your credit card company.
- It is the responsibility of the student to notify the Business Office of any changes to his/her schedule resulting in a decrease or increase in their tuition charges. Additionally, any type of financial assistance received during the course of the payments must be communicated with the Business Office before payments can be adjusted or stopped completely. Notification must be received 5 days prior to the payment date in order to ensure adjustments are made.
- Applications must be completed each and every semester.
- To make changes to your address, phone, or banking information call NBS at 1 (800) 609-8056.
- If the 20th of the month falls on a weekend or holiday, payment will process on the following business day.
For additional questions, you may visit the Bursar's Office.