Institutional Planning, Research, and Effectiveness
The Office of Institutional Planning, Research, and Effectiveness (IPRE) serves to advance the mission of Bluegrass Community and Technical College through:
- strategic planning;
- collection, analysis, and reporting of institutional data;
- assessment and evaluation of programs and services.
IPRE provides information to enable data-based decision making with the purpose of increasing student success and institutional quality.
- Fast Facts
- Strategic Plan
- Surveys and Reports
- Human Subjects Review Board
- Data Request
Strategic Planning, Annual Priorities, Annual Plans, Program Health Reviews, Student Learning Outcomes, Performance Planning & Evaluation (PPE)
Updated September 22, 2020
- Annual priorities set by LET.
- Units develop annual plans and document in AIM (related to Strategic Plan and Annual Priorities).
- Employees and Supervisors develop PPE's (related to Unit Annual Plans).
- 30: Student Learning Outcomes for Technical Programs documented in AIM.
- Unit annual plans - supervisors review in AIM.
- Program Health Reviews for technical programs - IPRE compiles data in AIM.
- Program Health Reviews - coordinators review data and add information in AIM.
- Program Health Reviews - Coordinators add summary and comments in AIM.
- Mid-year review of PPE's (optional).
- Program Health Reviews - Assistant Deans begin adding comments in AIM.
- Mid-year review of unit annual plans by coordinators (optional).
- Program Health Reviews - Assistance Deans finalize comments in AIM; Academic Deans begin adding comments in AIM.
- Annual priorities - progress reviewed by LET.
- 28: Program Health Reviews - Academic Deans finalize comments in AIM.
- Program Health Reviews - VP begins adding comments in AIM and identifying any programs for additional review.
- APT Planning retreat - review progress on Annual Priorities for current year; plan for next year.
- Program Health Reviews - programs in current year cycle submit data to KCTCS/CPE (dates subject to change by CPE/KCTCS).
- Complete PPE's; send signed original to HR
- Develop Annual Priorities outcomes report - LET, IPRE.
- 31: Document results on Student Learning Outcomes in AIM.
- 31: Document outcomes on unit annual plans in AIM.
- Planning for next year's unit annual plans and PPE's.
- 30: Program Health Reviews - VP finalizes comments in AIM and list of programs for additional review (if applicable).
September - October
- Strategic Plan Progress Report completed by IPRE.