EdReady is a free, individualized, self-paced online tutorial and test preparation program for mathematics, English, and reading readiness.
Instead of paying tuition for developmental courses, students can learn using Edready at no cost. Prepare before the placement test or self-study and retake the placement test to bypass developmental course work.
- Go to BCTC EdReady
- Click on “GET STARTED” and sign up with zip code 40506.
- Choose one or more of the three BCTC specific GOALS: BCTC Math Prep, BCTC Calculus
Prep, or BCTC Verbal Prep.
- Click on “Start Diagnostic” to complete the initial assessment to generate your customized
Study Path. This is not a test, so “PASS” on any problems you don’t know!
- Once completed, you will get your initial score. Select “Continue Study Path” to get
started on your individualized Study Path.
- Choose which unit to study first and then select “Learn” to get started. Login anytime
to continue along your study path at your own pace. Units include videos, tutorials,
examples, exercises, and knowledge checks. Successful completion of tests increases
your overall EdReady Prep score.
- When ready, schedule your College Placement Test through the BCTC Testing Center.
- Free Placement Re-Take Offer: Reach the target score in EdReady for your subject goal and earn a FREE placement re-test! Contact Kausha.Miller@kctcs.edu PRIOR TO scheduling your test re-take.
EdReady is designed and maintained by The NROC Project, a community-guided non-profit and is available at no cost for personal use.
Free BCTC Tutoring is available for students working in EdReady.
For questions about EdReady and/or help with registering an account, please contact: Angela.Huddleston@kctcs.edu.