New for Fall 2020 - Midterm Grades!
Did you know that faculty now post MIDTERM GRADES every semester?
All classes at BCTC post Midterm Grades to let you know how you are doing in class. The Midterm date can be found on the Academic Calendar for each session.
For this Fall semester, the dates are:
- October 12th for 16-week classes
- October 26th for 12-week classes
- November 11th for second 8-week classes
Did you know that Blackboard is NOT your official grade center?
To find official Midterm Grades and Final Course Grades you need to go to your Student Self-Service (Peoplesoft). See How to Find Midterm and Course Grades for step-by-step instructions on finding your official course grades.
Did you know that instructor OFFICE HOURS are designated times for you?
- See the top of your syllabus for the best way to contact your instructor.
- Make an appointment to discuss your progress.
- Ask what study strategies work best for their course.
- Discuss areas or topics where you may be struggling.
- Your instructors are there for you and want you to be successful!
Did you know that BCTC has lots of FREE services to help you improve your grades?
- The First Year Center provides general assistance with all your student needs, including Advising Assistance, Student Success Workshops, and Peer Mentoring.
- Tutoring Services offers course specific assistance both on-campus and online through Thinkingstorm.
- Request an Online Peer Mentor for one-on-one guidance and tips for success in online and hybrid classes!
- Talk to a Personal Counselor to gain insights into community resources available to assist you with non-school related needs.
We are here to help YOU succeed!