Did you know...
...that faculty post MIDTERM GRADES every semester?
All classes at BCTC post Midterm Grades to let you know how you are doing in class. The Midterm date can be found on the Academic Calendar for each session.
For the Spring 2023 semester, the Midterm dates are:
- 1st 8-week classes: Monday, February 6, 2023
- 16-week classes: Monday, March 6, 2023
- 12-week classes: Monday, March 20, 2023
- 2nd 8-week classes: Monday, April 3, 2023
Did you know that Blackboard is NOT your official grade center?
To find official Midterm Grades and Final Course Grades you need to go to your Student Self-Service (Peoplesoft). See How to Find Midterm and Course Grades for step-by-step instructions on finding your official course grades.
Did you know that instructor OFFICE HOURS are designated times for you?
- See the top of your syllabus for the best way to contact your instructor.
- Make an appointment to discuss your progress.
- Ask what study strategies work best for their course.
- Discuss areas or topics where you may be struggling.
- Your instructors are there for you and want you to be successful!
Did you know that BCTC has lots of FREE services to help you improve your grades?
- For Current Students: Check out Your Access to Student Success (new window). It's a virtual one-stop to all BCTC student resources and helpful information.
- The Student Success Hub provides general assistance with all your student needs, including Advising Assistance, Student Success Workshops, and Peer Mentoring.
- Request a Peer Mentor, Online Student Help, Assistance with Study Skills, or more by completing the Student Success Hub Quick Question Form.
- Tutoring Services offers course specific assistance both on-campus and online through Brainfuse.
- Talk to a Personal Counselor to gain insights into community resources available to assist you with non-school related needs.
We are here to help YOU succeed!