Undecided and Pending
Federal guidelines for Federal Financial Aid requires BCTC to make sure that all students choose an approved program plan or major. If a student does not choose an approved program plan or major he or she is no longer eligible to receive Federal Financial Aid - including student loans. Undecided and pending, are not approved program plans or majors for Federal Financial Aid purposes.
Note: Not all certificate or diploma programs are approved for Federal Financial Aid. Your program plan or major must be at least 15 weeks in length and at least 16 credit hours.
The easiest way to choose an approved program plan is to:
- Review our degree programs online on the Programs of Study page.
- Choose an approved program plan.
- Submit a Student Data Change Form.
- Fill out the entire form completely.
- For any questions please contact the BCTC Student Records Office at (855) 246-2477 or e-mail Bluegrass-StudentRecords@kctcs.edu.
If you need further help selecting a major or career, you should speak to someone in our Career Counseling Center or speak with your academic advisor.
Specific departments may be reached at the following numbers:
- Admissions: (855) 246-2477
- Advising and Assessment: (859) 246-6220
- Career Counseling: (859) 246-6550
- Financial Aid: (855) 246-2477
- Records / Registration: (855) 246-2477
- Transfer Center: (859) 246-4620