Leadership Development Program
JOIN IN FOR STUDENT LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES TO BUILD YOUR RESUME AND CAMPUS NETWORK
Join BCTC's co-curricular leadership program to discover your leadership abilities, increase your skills, and gain a leg up on the competition in the workplace.
This program will give you access to a variety of resources and activities to shape your skills and time at BCTC. As students you get to choose your level of involvement. This program offers many different kinds of opportunities to fit all styles of learners and still be manageable for your busy lifestyle. The more you engage the more rewarding your experience will be!
Through leadership programs, student organization involvement, student governance, campus activities, volunteerism, and more, BCTC gives students the experiences and resources needed to empower you to become engaged on campus.
SOME WAYS TO BUILD YOUR LEADERSHIP SKILLS
- Participate in leadership programs to increase your knowledge and marketable skills
- Join one of our many clubs
- Participate in volunteer projects
- Attend fun events on campus
- Get involved in civic engagement by joining our Legislative Internship program
- Develop your personal skills through Spotlight Instruction Workshops
- Make a difference in your campus community by joining BCTC’s Student Government Association