Workforce Solutions offers customized short or long-term training programs to business and industry to meet the workforce needs of central Kentucky. This training is affordable, accessible, and quality driven.
We begin with an assessment of your goals and expected outcomes, then tailor the training to the specific needs of your organization and employees.
Courses can be held onsite at your location or at one of our convenient, state of the art campus locations in central Kentucky. Flexible scheduling allows quality training delivered with a minimal amount of disruption to your business.
We can customize training in a wide variety of areas including:
- Customer Service
- Human Resources (Including SHRM Certification Preparation)
- LEAN/Six Sigma
- Mental Health First Aid
- Strategic Planning
- Healthcare, including SRNA, KMA
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Mechanical and Electrical Systems
- Computer Aided Drafting
- Enhanced Operator Certification
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Worksite Safety/Accident Prevention
- Blueprint Reading
- Industrial Maintenance
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Airborne/Blood borne Pathogens
- Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Software Training
With KCTCS-TRAINS, companies that qualify receive funding to assist with the cost of providing workforce training and assessment services to current as well as potential employees. These funds are distributed on a project basis and require your company to pay 50% of the project cost and a 10% administrative fee.
Call us at (859) 246-6666 to discuss your training needs. We will assist you in developing training plans and apply for funding.