How to Order an Official Transcript
Currently Enrolled Students
Please submit your request here using your Self Service account.
Bluegrass Community and Technical College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- To order an official transcript(s) login to the National Student Clearinghouse secure site
- All KCTCS schools have access to view or print any KCTCS transcripts. Please do not request a KCTCS transcript to be sent to another KCTCS school.
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. Base cost is $5.00 per transcript with a $2.25 per transaction processing fee.
- Transcripts will be processed by our office 3-5 days after the order is received from the Clearinghouse. Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also check order status and history online.
- A transcript mailed through the United States Postal Service may take up to 10 business days to reach its destination.
*Note: Transcripts cannot be released if a financial hold has been placed on your account. This hold must be resolved before a transcript request will be processed.