59 Corporate Dr.
Danville, KY 40422-9690
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
December 11-14, 2023
A lactation space is provided in the Student Lounge Area, Room 109.
For more information regarding our Lactation Stations, please visit the Student-Parent Resources page.
High Bay Dress Code
Because of safety and other concerns in the High Bay Area of BCTC’s Advanced Manufacturing Center in Georgetown, a dress code has been established and will be enforced. This dress code has been established with the approval of the college's administration.
- Administrative Office Technology
- Computerized Manufacturing and Machining
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Electrical Technology
- Industrial Maintenance Technology
- Integrated Engineering Technology
- Medical Information Technology
- Nursing (PN)
- Paramedic Technology
- Welding Technology
Bluegrass College Academy
- Schedule of Classes
- TRiO Student Support Services (TRiO SSS)
- Tutoring Services Request for BCTC Danville Campus
Danville Regional Opportunity Council
- John Albright, President & General Manager, Caldwell Stone Company
- Sean Bottoms, Production Supervisor, LGE-KU
- Earl Coffey, City Manager, City of Danville
- Jason Dean, Vice President for Patient Care Service, Ephraim McDowell-Ft. Logan Hospital
- David Edwards, Vice President for Human Resources, Tarter Farm and Ranch Equipment
- Dr. Greg Feeney, Provost, Bluegrass Community and Technical College
- Howard Hunt, Judge Executive, Boyle Fiscal Court
- Jim Jacobus, President/CEO (Retired), Inter-County Energy, BCTC Foundation Board
- Jeff Jewel, Executive Director, Danville Boyle County Chamber of Commerce
- Jerry Little, Boyle County Extension Agent, UK Cooperative Extension
- Bruce Manley, Interim Associate Dean of Regional BCTC Campuses, Director of Winchester BCTC Campus
- Mark Manuel, Vice President for Advancement and Organizational Development, Bluegrass Community and Technical College
- Katy Neyhouse, Vice President – Trust Officer, Farmer’s National Bank/WealthSouth, BCTC Foundation Board
- Mike Perros, Mayor, City of Danville
- Steve Rinehart, Technical Program Facilitator & Adjunct Faculty, BCTC Danville Campus (Retired)
- Alan Turbyfill, President/CEO, Kentucky Trust Company, Industrial Foundation
- Richard Webb, Superintendent (Retired), ROC Chair and BCTC Foundation
- Mike Willand, Executive Director, Harrodsburg Mercer County Industrial Development Authority (HMCIDA)