59 Corporate Dr.
Danville, KY 40422-9690
- Monday-Thursday: 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Special Campus Hours: Spring Break, March 12th-18th
- Monday - Thursday 7:30am – 8:00pm
- Friday 7:30am – 6:00pm
A lactation space is provided in the Student Lounge Area, Room 109.
For more information regarding our Lactation Stations, please visit the Student-Parent Resources page.
High Bay Dress Code
Because of safety and other concerns in the High Bay Area of BCTC’s Advanced Manufacturing Center in Georgetown, a dress code has been established and will be enforced. This dress code has been established with the approval of the college's administration.
Information about the dress code can be found on the Advanced Manufacturing Program (AMT) page.
- Electrical Technology
- Industrial Maintenance Technology
- Computerized Manufacturing and Machining
- Medical Information Technology
- Nursing (PN)
- Administrative Office Technology
- Welding Technology
Bluegrass College academy
Danville Regional Opportunity Council
- John Albright, President & General Manager, Caldwell Stone Company
- Sean Bottoms, Production Supervisor, LGE-KU
- Earl Coffey, City Manager, City of Danville
- Jason Dean, Vice President for Patient Care Service, Ephraim McDowell-Ft. Logan Hospital
- David Edwards, Vice President for Human Resources, Tarter Farm and Ranch Equipment
- Dr. Greg Feeney, Provost, Bluegrass Community and Technical College
- Howard Hunt, Judge Executive, Boyle Fiscal Court
- Jim Jacobus, President/CEO (Retired), Inter-County Energy, BCTC Foundation Board
- Jeff Jewel, Executive Director, Danville Boyle County Chamber of Commerce
- Jerry Little, Boyle County Extension Agent, UK Cooperative Extension
- Bruce Manley, Interim Associate Dean of Regional BCTC Campuses, Director of Winchester BCTC Campus
- Mark Manuel, Vice President for Advancement and Organizational Development, Bluegrass Community and Technical College
- Katy Neyhouse, Vice President – Trust Officer, Farmer’s National Bank/WealthSouth, BCTC Foundation Board
- Mike Perros, Mayor, City of Danville
- Steve Rinehart, Technical Program Facilitator & Adjunct Faculty, BCTC Danville Campus (Retired)
- Alan Turbyfill, President/CEO, Kentucky Trust Company, Industrial Foundation
- Richard Webb, Superintendent (Retired), ROC Chair and BCTC Foundation
- Mike Willand, Executive Director, Harrodsburg Mercer County Industrial Development Authority (HMCIDA)