There is currently no COVID-19 Testing at 500 Newtown Pike, Lexington KY, 40508.
The Newtown Pike Entrance for Newtown North is now closed for construction. Please use the entrance in the Fayette County Health Department parking lot and follow the temporary signage for BCTC. Click here to learn more.
500 Newtown Pike
Lexington, Ky 40508-1207
Fayette County Adult Education
BCTC - Newtown North Campus
690 Newtown Pike
Lexington, KY 40508 (859) 246-6611
Note: Workforce Solutions classes may be scheduled or held outside of posted hours.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Monday-Thursday: 7:45 a.m. - 8:15 p.m.
- Friday: 7:45 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Open RegistrationOpen registration begins Monday, July 31st. Below are the dates and times for the Newtown Campus. All processes will be handled in the Den.
|Monday, July 31||9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday, August 1||9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday, August 2||9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.|
|Thursday, August 3||9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.|
|Friday, August 4||1:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.|
|Monday, August 7||9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday, August 8||9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday, August 9||9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.|
|Thursday, August 10||9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.|
|Friday, August 11||9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday, August 12||10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.|
|Sunday, August 13||2:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.|
|Monday, August 14||9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday, August 15||9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday, August 16||9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.|
|Thursday, August 17||9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.|
|Friday, August 18||9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.|
Registration will also occur at the Regional Campuses Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Students can contact their campus directly for additional registration opportunities.
Campus Map (Parking)
A lactation space is provided in the Science Education Building, Room 206 and The Den, Room 136.
For more information regarding our Lactation Stations, please visit the Student-Parent Resources page.
- Business Administration Systems
- Computer and Information Technologies
- Criminal Justice
- Environmental Science Technology
- Film Studies: Script to Screen
- Human Services
- Information Management and Design
- Interdisciplinary Early Childhood Education
- Medical Information Technology
- Administrative Office Technology
- Real Estate